Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Loads of Liverpool players live north of Liverpool in the Formby area, or they did back in the day or for that matter on the Wirral, some of that is very posh.
There's quite a difference between 'posh' and living in one of the world's best cities like London though. Endless amount of things to do as a baller in London. Very little to do in some backwards northern village.

Thousands of models as well in the big smoke. He just needs to offload the ball and chain. He's 21 FFS way too early to grow up.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
There's quite a difference between 'posh' and living in one of the world's best cities like London though. Endless amount of things to do as a baller in London. Very little to do in some backwards northern village.

Thousands of models as well in the big smoke. He just needs to offload the ball and chain. He's 21 FFS way too early to grow up.
I agree, I was responding to the idea that Liverpool based players live in Alderley Edge as I think it's more a Manchester based player location.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
He didn't have the same agents when he moved to Brighton. He changed agents in January to these shady characters from Madrid, who apparently haven't been agents before.
I understand what you are saying but the only solution then is for him to change agents again. He did it in January and can do it again or risk destroying the relationships he has with our club, Liverpool and many observers.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Caught in the cross hairs? We're laughing all the way to the bank.

Tony and Paul have played a blinder.
No money has changed hands and no contracts signed, the way this is going it may not happen….

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

You do spout some utter crap (no offence, as you youngsters say when saying something known to be offensive).
Liverpool is not a backwards village, although it is northern. Caicedo is a sportsman who wants to be the best. He won’t achieve that by living your suggested lifestyle of some no mark Love Island contestant.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You do spout some utter crap (no offence, as you youngsters say when saying something known to be offensive).
Liverpool is not a backwards village, although it is northern. Caicedo is a sportsman who wants to be the best. He won’t achieve that by living your suggested lifestyle of some no mark Love Island contestant.
I was talking about alderley edge.

And some of the best footballers are renowned party animals as well......

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I agree, I was responding to the idea that Liverpool based players live in Alderley Edge as I think it's more a Manchester based player location.
Formby is (or used to be) the location of choice near Liverpool. Loads of gated houses behind massive brick walls near the Golf Club & Freshfield Station.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
So him joining Brighton was ‘good’ control and him joining Chelsea is ‘bad’ control ? Or was he not being controlled when he joined Brighton ? If he was, how can you justify that ? Sorry, I don’t think this theory is worth the time. What matters is Luton and the rest of the season, rather than psychological analysis of Caicedo.
It wasn't a psychological analysis of Caicedo. It was a observation that people, adults, can be manipulate. It can be to their benefit or their detriment.

I agree. Now getting pumped for Luton.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Formby is (or used to be) the location of choice near Liverpool. Loads of gated houses behind massive brick walls near the Golf Club & Freshfield Station.
Yes, i mentioned Formby and the Wirral. My friend lives in a house that was by John Barnes house and an Everton player I forget. That's in West Kirby.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've said a number of times about how he has always coame across in interviews, training vids etc as very quiet, shy, immature and very probably naïve in football/business terms. It's noticeable how he had a group of players around him including Pervis, AliMac, Enciso, Sarmiento, Buonanotte that he seemed to 'hang out' with here. I can't help but wonder who the Chelsea equivalent 'support group' will be. He has also spoken about the influence and help he has got from senior players Lallana, Gross and others, and particularly AliMac.

I remember Cucurella saying how hard the Albion had worked to make sure his family settled in well and how important that was to his performances. He doesn't appear 'happily settled' at Chelsea judging from his performances. Liverpool would be the perfect place for Caicedo to develop the next stage of his career and if he goes there, alongside his mate AliMac, the sky's the limit. At Chelsea I'm not so sure.

Because Chelsea still believe the players are the answer, not the club ???

Still, as long as we get £111M+, not our problem :shrug:

Last edited:

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
All this talk of Alderley Edge set me off window shopping for a Premier League pad in the area.

Incredible to think that a 21 year old might pay off a mortgage on this gaff in a couple of years.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Caught in the cross hairs? We're laughing all the way to the bank.

Tony and Paul have played a blinder.
The club by all accounts like to conduct business professionally and protect their reputation fiercely. However we act in this situation we are caught up in claim and counter claim. At some point the stories will surface about “How Brighton could have…” (fill in the gaps). That will not go down well with anyone at our club, especially if it’s bollocks.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Exactly, London is full of plastic wannabes desperately hoping to catch a glimpse of someone famous in a dodgy bar or club (obviously not yourself or @Live by the sea though)

:wink:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
All this talk of Alderley Edge set me off window shopping for a Premier League pad in the area.

Incredible to think that a 21 year old might pay off a mortgage on this gaff in a couple of years.

Christ that's tacky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here