Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
That’s not how transfers work. According to the Mirror Liverpool were told by Caicedo’s camp that he was open to joining them. No personal deal agreed/discussed but that was never (and is not) an issue. This was before they entered the auction. After they won they were told by Caicedo that he still wanted to go to Chelsea.
Unless he has formally accepted the bidding process in the form of a written contract then legally he can do what he wants. He a human being. Saying that he needs a new agent.
the club are within their rights to hold onto him unless Chelsea meet the asking price set by Liverpool. If they don’t then he stays.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
There’s only one reason his agents would advise him to alienate a massive team willing to pay £110m pound and that reason is that you’ve already got a ‘signing on fee’ agreed with another club and Liverpool are probably offering substantially less.

I almost feel sorry for him, yes it’s not London but Liverpool is a much more stable move for him footballing career wise, European football as well, as a man who wants to be the most decorated player in his countries history you’d think he’d jump at the chance to sign for one of the most historic clubs in the world really.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Seems like Chelsea can’t afford the cash

Wonder which ones of their underperformers they tried to fob off on us.
Probably the poor man’s Robbie Savage or Callum Hasbeen-Odoi.
No thanks.
Colwill plus £90m please.
Or go away.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I think it’s maybe this simple.

He wants to live in London - still near enough to the mates he’s made here
Chelsea haven’t offered Albion the right deal - Liverpool have.
But he doesn’t want to live in Liverpool

That’s why it has t happened yet.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Where he lives is a pretty minor factor in all this. How much commission his agent gets is the key factor.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton

Do you think we want £115 upfront and Chelsea want to pay in 1150 instalments and throw in a free SIM card?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Paul Barber and senior experienced journalists have criticised his agents. Manipulation and greed on their part.
That’s all well and good but Caicedo’s career is not my priority. It has reached the stage where the events themselves are destabilizing and he is at the centre of it. It cannot be allowed to disrupt our club any longer and that’s why we held the auction, with a deadline. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Tony seize the initiative again today and act in the best interests of the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here