Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It is entirely up to you to get a deal agreed with Caicedo. Sounds like that isn't going to happen. That's on you, not us. :shrug:
If Chelsea have prematurely made a contract with Caicedo and his agent, then a). it might well contravene the rules about tapping up (and the rules about unspecified gratuities paid to agents) and b), whether it is for £250K a week, £500K or even a £million, it is null and void if there is no agreement between the clubs to transfer the player.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Hopefully we tell them that the auction ended yesterday and that they lost! As for this little pile-o-shite……

IMG_3076.jpeg

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Fabrizio Romano has reported (on YouTube) that there are ongoing conversations between Brighton and Chelsea about Moises Caicedo as we speak, after rejecting Liverpool, with the fee in question being in the region of £110m.

Also, reports about the Lavia deal being close to completion with Chelsea, just how?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If they sign Caicedo and Lavia, that will (according to Transfermarkt - I know) take Chelsea's spending since last summer to over a BILLION €'s! How are they getting around this?

£££££££££££££££££

It's ALL bullshit.

...... The commission can impose BLAH, BLAH f***ing BLAH

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Fabrizio Romano has reported (on YouTube) that there are ongoing conversations between Brighton and Chelsea about Moises Caicedo as we speak, after rejecting Liverpool, with the fee in question being in the region of £110m.

Also, reports about the Lavia deal being close to completion with Chelsea, just how?
How much do we reckon he’s getting out of it then. So OBVIOUSLY in close contact with the agents forcing the move. Especially with the Instagram nonsense.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How are we accepting a bid from Chelsea that's below £110m?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
What’s funny is that every single Chelsea fan will think that they’ve won the Caicedo transfer saga, when in reality, they’ve going to have spunked £110m on ONE player. I could understand if that player were Erling Haaland bagging them 50 goals a season, but come on….

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It's the obvious tapping up of the player that needs reporting.
the way agents and twitter agents of agents carry on, i dont think anyone give a shit about tapping up any more.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yes, I also thought this was tallied up at the end rather than the PL keeping some sort of running total. I suppose there may be circumstances where clubs who’ve had previous FFP issues are given some sort of private warnings by the authorities, or even by their own Finance people that they’re treading on thin ice. But that’s just wild speculation.
could be the cycle goes up to the end of the transfer window?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here