Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is London Irish?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
Frank's on that Brightonfans.com too. It's like NSC HEAVEN.

:lolol:

Or HELL ???

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Trufflehound said:
Does Desert Orchid post there too then?

Yes, I think if there were 'horse angels' they probably would be grey/white in colour...a good candidate.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Trufflehound said:
Does Desert Orchid post there too then?
Is it STILL dead? :flameboun :nono:

Albion Rob

Tooting Gull said:
Yes, I think if there were 'horse angels' they probably would be grey/white in colour...a good candidate.

I thought they were referring to that fella who was always accused of supporting the youth team a little over-enthusiastically.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
afters said:
his star burnt so brightly for that short moment in 2006......

"...and it seemed to me he lived his life like a candle in the wind.

Never knowing who to turn to when the rain came in.

And I would have like to have known you but you f***ed my mother."

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Buzzer said:
"...and it seemed to me he lived his life like a candle in the wind.

Never knowing who to turn to when the rain came in.

And I would have like to have known you but you f***ed my mother."
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
He truly was the motherfucker of hearts.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Dick Knights Mumm said:
I am not sure anyone thinks that. The same could be said about lots of people on here who do not receive the same almost obsessive attention.

Funny how so many posters have problems with him who don't usually argue with anyone else.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Les Biehn said:
Funny how so many posters have problems with him who don't usually argue with anyone else.

Yeah, so many posters simply can't be wrong. That's unheard of on NSC.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
DJ Leon said:
Yeah, so many posters simply can't be wrong. That's unheard of on NSC.

Your right, why let something so obvious get in the way of you playing devils advocate?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He's not taking the bait. :lolol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Tooting Gull said:
I've had as many rows with Irish as most, and disagree with virtually everything he says about football, but this thread isn't anything to be proud of. An argument is one thing, but this is just a turkey shoot. Some very personal attacks made by people, I'll wager, who don't know the bloke. As I don't.

Last edited:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I've had run ins with London irish - but what I would say is that he does put his money where his mouth is in his support for the albion and the stadium.

- He does go to games (home and away)

- He did try and get on the phone in with Norman Baker (sadly was held in the long queue and didn't make it) but had done his research into some of the things the lewes lib dems had done and was prepared to put his head above the parapet for it

I wonder how many others on NSC can actually honestly say they do both of the above?

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
ROSM said:
I've had run ins with London irish - but what I would say is that he does put his money where his mouth is in his support for the albion and the stadium.

- He does go to games (home and away)

- He did try and get on the phone in with Norman Baker (sadly was held in the long queue and didn't make it) but had done his research into some of the things the lewes lib dems had done and was prepared to put his head above the parapet for it

I wonder how many others on NSC can actually honestly say they do both of the above?

I concur.

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Les Biehn said:
Your right, why let something so obvious get in the way of you playing devils advocate?

Why let other people's different opinion of someone detract from the pursuit of a tiresome personal vendetta ?

Interesting how most of the posters that have an (albeit grudging) respect for LI are regular contributors on North Stand Polls - a site derided by many as being childish.

I'd say it's more the case that NSP can tolerate someone with a bit of bollocks, perpared to argue their corner to the end, far more so than this site, which far too often decends into a mud-slinging SPAZFEST within seconds of a slightly controversial viewpoint.

LI, if you're reading, you're welcome at the Polls. :thumbsup: (Just don't talk about footer. :) )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here