Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is it all going wrong?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We've sold our best players, the replacements haven't been a success. The results are terrible.

On the plus side we've got a superb stadium, training ground, community programme and pies. So its not all bad.

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Yes it has turned to shit and I am of the opinion that many will give up on us because the majority of attending fans have only recently come back. Now we are a shambles on the field the attraction has gone and plenty of fans will drift away until we are worth watching again.

Where has it gone wrong? Losing to you lot, Poyet going, FFP, useless player recruitment, sale of all our best players, clueless dour Finn for a manager. Need I go on?

We may have to wait for the academy to produce and a couple of seasons in League One or Two for the recovery to happen, In the past this would have almost been expected but we were so damn close that it probably feels worse than it actually is. :shrug:
Good Post that Icy - cheers for the honest reply. :thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Oscar walked and his replacement appears not to have a clue.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Hello blokie

Long time no speak! Hope you are well old chap.

Well its all down to having a clueless Finn in charge, an innefectual number 2 and a bloke with a massive database of shit like Toko, Cog, Baldrick, Clunge etc getting these sort of players in for our manager. He goes by the name of Burke. But because his recruitment was so shit we now have to fill our squad with loans and he sacked the scout that sourced Ulloa.

However we will have the best stadium in league one so its not all bad.
TMLS All good thanks just getting over last nights shambles!! I've not been on here for a while, Hope all is good with you..

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
All started falling apart when gus left. First the entertainment factor went, but we was still getting resluts under Oscar. Now the results part has gone too.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Hi All,

I work with two Brighton fans both are season ticket holders, they are so pissed off this season to the point that they are both considering giving up on this season, is it really that bad? Where has it all gone wrong from 2 years ago?

Cheers CB

What's it got to do with you? You worry about your own sh*theap, we'll worry about ours.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
None of our matches were as bad as Palace v Sunderland this season.

The problem is individual mistakes from the young players. Midfield is very young and they lose concentration at vital times at home.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What's it got to do with you? You worry about your own sh*theap, we'll worry about ours.

Blokie was around when we were at Withers and when we were really shit. He is one of the few Palace fans on here that I have alot of time for because he is respectful and is in no way a WUM.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Hi All,

I work with two Brighton fans both are season ticket holders, they are so pissed off this season to the point that they are both considering giving up on this season, is it really that bad? Where has it all gone wrong from 2 years ago?

Cheers CB

False penny pinching, we have a bad habit of spending a pound trying to save a penny.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Hi All,

Cheers CB

It's because I don't go to church:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here