Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Alexis going? (Liverpool - for an undisclosed fee...)

Where is Alexis going?

• Total voters

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Are people really arguing about whether there is some kind of release clause in his contract? I know it's the close season but come on guys, is there nothing better you can be doing with your time?!

At least we now have some movement and it'll all be done in a day or two. Then we can get back to the important stuff of arguing over how nice/shit random teams new kits are....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Albion Roar account going to look a bit stupid given he was arguing with kids over this yesterday 😂 not such a know it all

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Annoying that he was right again.
It does make me laugh. He is usually right and genuinely is better connected when it comes to transfers than anyone else out there - in the modern world players, agents AND clubs want to use him - and yet there are still a lot of people who put their fingers in their ears and insist he’s just a random kid making tweets up in a bedroom.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Better than free. And still a remarkable profit on £7M-ish outlay plus the 3.5 seasons we got from him
Of course but we all know he's worth much more than 45 million. £65-70 million would have been a fair price. Liverpool, one of the biggest & richest clubs in the world, have got an absolute bargain.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Anyway, that's that then. I'm confident that we'll spend the 45-55m very wisely on players that no one has heard of but will have armchair fans of big 6 clubs be moaning about us not letting them buy them for peanuts in 3-4 years time.

Sorry, Alexis, but you're just a scouse **** to me now.

Last edited:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
What difference does it make to us how much he goes for? None of us know the inner workings what he would have gone for without the contract. The numbers involved these days are just insane. 45 or 60 million. That is a rounding error these days. It is just crazy to think how many of us donated to keep the club going back in 04/05.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here