Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where have all the birds gone

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
My mate has lost a load of his birds this week, i understand it quite a national crisis with birds not finding there way home up to 95% !, anyone on here lost any?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Is he a bigamist or something?

I split up with my bird last year, had a couple of new ones since but neither of them got lost looking for my house. Mabye he just wasn't up to it in bed ????

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Can only assume this is maybe something to do with homing pigeons - or is it just random for random's sake?

Yes it is homing pigeons :), big piece in the paper yesterday, re these are top quality racing pigeons that are not getting back home.
My mate been boring both cheeks all day, wondered if anyone knew anything about it.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes it is homing pigeons :), big piece in the paper yesterday, re these are top quality racing pigeons that are not getting back home.
My mate been boring both cheeks all day, wondered if anyone knew anything about it.

Illuminati?

then and now

Jan 16, 2010
Where did he lose his pigeons was it from last weeks national race or was it just from his club racing, the returns from the national race from france was terrible with over 75% of the pigeons not returning i've been told, but club racing was xcellent

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Where did he lose his pigeons was it from last weeks national race or was it just from his club racing, the returns from the national race from france was terrible with over 75% of the pigeons not returning i've been told, but club racing was xcellent

Just training, let them go from Chichester.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sunspot activity is at a peak this year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here