Where has your Albion shirt been recognised

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
After our promotion season from Div 2 I went to Melbourne and was stopped by Flinders Street Station whilst wearing the Blue and White stripes (might have been the red and black stripes) and we chatted Albion for a while whilst his missus looked well fed up :)

About half an hour later whilst waiting for a tram, if you remember her Dee from Neighbours was stood next to me but she did not chat :-(

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Times Square, New York by two Plymouth fans also on holiday over there.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Safeway said:
Had 'Maradona!' shouted at me in Egypt a few years ago - the twat thought I was wearing an Argie shit.

REALLY!?!?! :jester: :jester: :jester:

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
Mallora in 2002, Was eating in a restuarant in my stripes and on the table behind me was micky adams, got my picture with him :cool:

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
was watching the england vs n.ireland game in the 'woolshed' in cairns last year and was greeted by a chorus of 'SEA! SEA! SEASIDERS!' by a couple of lads who were from hastings-spent the rest of the evening guzzling jugs of tooheys with them!

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
oh and also countless other destinations on my gapyear-had a fiery debate on ko phanghan in thailand with a spurs fan who was questionning the abilities of king bob whilst sipping on a bucket of joy

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The 5 Bells, West Chiltington, and that takes some doing!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nowhere really spectacular - Tenerife and Marmaris

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
I was walking up to Crawley Station once, and a girl saw me in the Albion top, but see seemed to think I was a foreigner, until I opened my Sussex/ English gob. Did she think I was a Argie? :lolol: She said to me "Are you English?". :lolol: :jester:

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
mdotw said:

About half an hour later whilst waiting for a tram, if you remember her Dee from Neighbours was stood next to me but she did not chat :-(

f*** me, I loved her. Was she as fit in real life?

quiz_dee_00086.gif

1066gull

Disneyland this year.

I was wearing my shirt and some twats went 'Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagles!'

I replied with the obvious;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports