Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where does the best pint of Gunness in Brighton

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The Amex Guinness is surprisingly good. Considering its poured by students who don't know a lager from an ale and also into plastic glasses! Supports my point that if the lines are clean, it will always taste the same everywhere. Some are bothered by the right amount of head and some aren't. A pub I go to in Cork, pours them in one with a perfect head. They assure you it's as good as the halfway pour, they say you just have to know when to stop pouring and at what angle to hold the glass. Those that stop and let it settle, are not confident at pouring the perfect pint. All a load of bull in my opinion, if you can pour a beer, stout or ale properly, then the Guinness will taste good.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well, it's an acquired taste to be sure, [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION]. Acquired after many years of having to assume the role of plastic paddy at major football tournament finals. Oh, and on St. Guinness Day. Obviously. Especially where massacres of CP are involved...

379_10151384227612763_1230521003_n.jpg

Funny thing, all these years I'd assumed you looked like your avatar . . . how wrong I was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here