Where do you work ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted User X18H

What are 'high teeth'? Perhaps they are something only those from BN1 possess as we mere mortals have to make do with EYE TEETH.
High teeth are teeth higher than your low teeth, eye teeth are teeth near your eye!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

All this love-in is beginning to make me feel a little ill.
can I suggest sticking your head between your legs because me and Badger are men from Brighton thats B R I G H T O N Brighton you can hear them cheer at the Palace Pier you can see their smiles at the Seven Dials.

You can never take it away from us, we can get into the Pavillion for free!!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

Weren't you born and bred in Hove? ???
I will say this once more I was born under a ...........sorry , in Buckingham Road Maternity Hospital Buckingam Road in Brighton in 1969!!!!! The ward my now 73 year old mother was in after delivery, was either offically or unofficially HOVE WARD
Other wards were Bristol Ward and Goldsmid Ward, also mum thinks there was a Montpeliere Ward. I was rasied in Hangleton and bought my first flat on Hove Seafront in 1992, I sold it for an absoulute disgusting fortune to a cockney in 2002 and moved to Brighton for the first time in 33 years now do you get it???

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

New Forrest
Southampton
Hedge End
Eastleigh
Gosport
Portsmouth
Liphook
Haslemere
Midhurst
Chichester
Witterings
Littlehampton
Worthing
Brighton
Horsham
Crawley
Cowfold
Cranleigh
Guildford
Godalming
Dorking
Epsom

and all other places in between.

Where ever i lay my hat that's my home................

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.
I think all of us TRUE BN1 Brightonians should have some sort of symbol next to our usernames to identify us. All the imposters would have nothing. We'd then know whose opinions to take seriously, and which of us belonged to the higher race. I suggest a pink silhouette of the Pavilion!

May I suggest the letters P I (Pompous Idiot).

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
can I suggest sticking your head between your legs because me and Badger are men from Brighton thats B R I G H T O N Brighton you can hear them cheer at the Palace Pier you can see their smiles at the Seven Dials.

[yt]xpS-fB7AiP4[/yt]

MOG

Miserable Old Git
Dec 16, 2007
Off My Trolley.

If you were a true Brightonian you would know that it is 'The Royal Pavilion'(one letter l not two).

I assume you are a member of 'The Friends of the Royal Pavilion, Art Gallery & Museums' as you have free admission. The rest of us only get a 50% discount.

Admission Charges

Brighton & Hove Residents - 1 March 2008 to 31 March 2009

(proof of residency required - council tax or utility bill)

Please note: To qualify for the residents discount your postcode must begin
with BN1, BN2, BN3 or BN41.
£4.25 per adult with up to four accompanying children free (additional children £5.10 each)

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Not telling. But when I go outside for a smoke, I can see this footy stadium.

MSPURS_new.jpg

On a similar note, I get to see this depressing shattered dream of a stadium when I go for lunch:

350px-Tallaght_Stadium.jpg

Dublin 24.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports