Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where do you think we’ll finish the season?

Where do you think we’ll finish this season?

• Total voters

The only thing I'm a bit concerned about is that we lose Roberto in the summer. Getting to Europe will have the vultures circling. Having said that, NOT qualifying for Europe could make him unhappy that we didn't bring in 1 or 2 reinforcements that would certainly help him now we've got a few injured😳

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
7th, provided that the last three games are an outlier in terms of taking our chances/scoring goals. That we've been here for the best part of three years under Potter makes me worry that our glut of goals under De Zerbi was just a honeymoon and we're going to return to the mean for the rest of the season. Hopefully that's just a bit of negative nancyism on my part.

If we do take our chances then I think 7th is very aachievable. Arsenal, Man city, man utd, Newcastle, Spurs and Liverpool will most likely finish above us. I'm more concerned about Brentford than I am of Chelsea or Fulham finishing above us.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
8th.

Nice to dream, but over 38 games monied clubs with an array of top class goal scorers float to the top.

I think it’s fair comment to say that having Toney upfront with our midfield/defence would have had us fighting for say 5th.
With Ivan Toney, I’d say 4th. If we had the 5 points we should have collected from the dominance of the last 2 games we’d be right in that fight.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Clubs I think will definitely finish above us:

City
Arsenal
United
Spurs
Liverpool
Newcastle

Clubs that might finish above us

Brentford
Fulham
Chelsea

We need to finish top of the 2nd group, to make Europe and I think we will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here