Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where do you think we’ll finish the season?

Where do you think we’ll finish this season?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have had more highs than lows but for me Europe is a very tall order. De Zerbi is no longer an unknown quantity and teams have worked out that we can be frustrated with cheating rather than going toe to toe with us. Refs will not stop it, as we have seen with Forest, Villa and Fulham

How lucky do you feel? I am a glass half empty regarding the Albion but I am still loving watching us and don’t have expectations beyond 6th to 10th though

We have scored late and picked up max points twice recently. Been mugged twice in the last two games and I feel we’ll suffer the same fate a few more times but win a few late too,

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Top 4 will the top 4, Liverpool will overtake us and Newcastle will probably hold on

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
8th.

Nice to dream, but over 38 games monied clubs with an array of top class goal scorers float to the top.

I think it’s fair comment to say that having Toney upfront with our midfield/defence would have had us fighting for say 5th.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Last

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Same as last season would be my guess.

Think a lot depends on Mitoma though, he is the difference from last year. If he perform his best in most games, the final position could be as high as 6th. Bloke is a godlike matchwinner.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Same as last season would be my guess.

Think a lot depends on Mitoma though, he is the difference from last year. If he perform his best in most games, the final position could be as high as 6th. Bloke is a godlike matchwinner.
I wish he had been a bit more God like yesterday. Thank you Lord, thank you very much.

Welcome back btw. This forum is a lesser place without you.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I wish he had been a bit more God like yesterday. Thank you Lord, thank you very much.

Welcome back btw. This forum is a lesser place without you.
Mitoma - as he received the ball, we noticed that Fulham had three men on him …. Tete, the winger and Diop immediately went out to join them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here