Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Potential stalker alert !!!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Bridcutt lives in Rottingdean I think I heard Bazehill Road.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know where Mike Trusson lives.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
When Cullip got new neighbours in Chailey they had to have the drains specially unblocked due to excessive amounts of condoms having been put in the system over time. I kid you not!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Hammond currently resides in the club's flat in Brighton Marina. I always give him a thumbs up when I bump into him when leaving before a match. Vokes stayed in it last year and LuaLua before that. I wonder who the new neighbour will be come august!

Hoskins was also in the Marina before going on loan to Sheff Utd. Not sure if he's back there or not.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Bridcutt lives in Rottingdean I think I heard Bazehill Road.

He does; not Bazehill though. Given the potential choice in Rotters (from the outside at least) it's little more ordinary i'd say.

Bridcutt lives in the same road as me in Rottingdean

My bro see's him most days, he lives 100m away on the road which ends oppo LB's house.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Gus lives/or did live/or has one of his houses in Chelsfield near Orpington, South London.

Still does, only reason I know is my nephew did all the security alarms and CCTV stuff in his house and goes back on a monthly basis to maintain them etc etc, he even has Gus's mobile number, when I (jokingly) asked him for it, I got a resounding NO!!!! :lol:

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
When I was a kid Bobby Smith moved in next door to us when he signed for Albion and later when we moved Mel Hopkins (a lovely fella) lived in a flat two doors away from our house. I don't think he ever moved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here