Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do they live?

David Baboulene

Windy Bloke
Jan 1, 2013
Brighton
QUOTE: Question about WHY I started this thread ]]]

Ha! Good question. I'm just that type, I guess. I'll sit up watching a crap film just to see at the end where it was filmed. Once I find out it was 'Crapville, Alburquerque' or wherever, I think: 'Why on earth did I feel the need to know THAT?!' But it doesn't stop me wanting to know again next time. It's just one of those things...

Last edited:

BearwoodSeagull

Feb 2, 2012
Chalkhouse Green, Oxon
Murray lives Harrington Villas

Do Steve Ovett's parents still live there? I used to live on the corner of Preston Drove/H.Villas and used to watch Steve ignore the journos waiting outside his house on a regular basis. In the days when Athletes were still 'amateur' he used to drive a maroon Porsche.......

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not 'posh' as such, nicer than most of Burgess Hill, i.e Folders Lane going to Ditchling common.

Hardly posh. I used to live in that area!
And it's even less posh now because of all the infill development going on.

A Palace player (not sure which one) lives in Sparrow Way, Burgess Hill. Was opposite a friend of my daughter.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Hoskins was also in the Marina before going on loan to Sheff Utd. Not sure if he's back there or not.

He isnt there now - a friend of mine is the estate agent who dealt with the flat & Hoskins left all his training gear / boots etc there when he moved! Another friend lives opposite Liam B in Rottingdean and has become good friends with him and his missus.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Kuipers doesn't live in haywards Heath anymore he now lives the other dude of chalet and drives a merc the Audi is his wifes

He bought a barn conversion near Scaynes Hill. The Audi was his but he now has a white Merc SLK. His wife used to have a Peugeot 307 convertible but drives a Nissan Juke now. I pass his house on my way to and from work every day. The cars have distinctive number plates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here