Where did they go?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Basil Fawlty/Kev, Dwayne, AIDS, Yorkie, London Irish - Does anyone happen to know what happened to any of these posters and why they are no longer posting on NSC?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I remember 'Dwayne' from back in the day - late 90s/early 00s. I was a mod back then (slightly different user name). Right pain Dwayne was too.... used to come on at 2 in the morning spouting his mildly offensive nonsense and trying to wind everyone up.

London Irish still lurks round these parts - had the pleasure of meeting him in person a few months ago on a non-BHA related occasion.

The people I remember most from those days are Simster, Man of Harveys and Barnet Seagull.

In answer to your question, I guess some people just get a life or something.....

Last edited:

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
As far as Yorkie and London Irish are concerned I would think it was because they were subjected to constant derogatory remarks from people who knew a lot less about the game than they did. I don't know the others.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
They have clubbed together in a joint effort to put the dartboard up. Be back soon...ish.

Stumpy Tim

As far as Yorkie and London Irish are concerned I would think it was because they were subjected to constant derogatory remarks from people who knew a lot less about the game than they did. I don't know the others.

With Yorkie it was to do an incident involving Jake Robinson, and less said the better. London Irish was just an argumentative fool, who certainly didn't know as much about football as most, as (as his name suggests) he was more of a rugby fan and hadn't been following football that long. He could start an argument in a vacuum that bloke. NSC is much improved without his presence.

London Irish knows a lot about the game?
I wouldn't know, he was busy over-ruling everyone else's opinion on any other subject but football.

dwayne knows Adam Llalana or something like that, and his dead sister knows how to sweep Kylie's chimney.
Aids is 1066gull, and is still a silly sausage
Yorkie got the hump and got out of the kitchen to a website with white padded walls and a bouncy castle floor, so she and Ned could huddle together and not risk head injuries. On the door there's a sign that says "this way be drag-on and on and on and on" aka London Irish.

South Stand Chat was an amazing moment in Albion internet chat history. What a great twat ran that, as big a wanker as safeway.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Still posting....NSC Vet, have mellowed in my old age!!

don't ever remember posting at 2 am!!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I think it was the night you got laid, then got straight on here to post about it. And you've been trying to forget it ever since :thumbsup:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

That's what they, and some very naive others would love to believe. A very long way from reality though.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
With the majority of posters,if they stopped would anybody except themselves notice ?

I doubt it.

I'm in this category.

I know no posters on a personal level,though I miss Kit Napiers Kitman.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
a fair few of these still post , i heard a rumor not so long ago that LI is still posting just as a different user name .

D

Deleted User X18H

I think you did it from Barbados or from Holly Vallance's green house or summink. Or were you at the Deli counter of an all night Tesco's with Kevin Keegan.

Oh no............... I remember you were in your Mum's council flat.

Dwayne's long-running dispute with Zig is the stuff of legends.

The question I'd like to have answered is: Whatever happened to Zig? For those who don't know, he's the guy who first put REMF in touch with Los Peladitos.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports