Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where can I find a list of Brighton Friendly results?

Tallulah Gosh

Dec 4, 2003
Brighton
Hi kids

I've just downloaded the Futbology app and am trying to log the games I have been to. My record keeping has not been the best but I have a lot of tickets and programmes. I know a lot of the games I have been to but not the scores.

Any idea where I can find the score from Seaford v Brighton from 88? Or I went to a 4 team tournament in Arundel in 89 or 90? I think Bristol Rovers were there...

It's a fun app if you want to log your game history, it brings up a message each morning of the earliest game you went to on this day. 38 years ago today I watched Peter Ward score in a 1.0 win over Man u. Happy days.

P

Tallulah Gosh

Dec 4, 2003
Brighton
Thanks Return of the rev

I thought the Upper Beeding was 10.1 but relying on a very poor memory, I'll update to 11.2

Do you have the dates for the Arundel games?

I would also like the score for Bognor v Brighton 5/8/88

Tallulah Gosh

Dec 4, 2003
Brighton
Here's some pics of the Upper Beeding programme

Attachments

• thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 105
  • thumbnail_image0.jpg
    thumbnail_image0.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 106

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All games this has been friendlies, it seems. Does that help?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Tim Carder is yer man.

Tallulah Gosh

Dec 4, 2003
Brighton
All games this has been friendlies, it seems. Does that help?

Thanks. The app is really good for having details of all the league games that you can just click to log you were there. But the trickier friendlies have to be manually entered, the programmes and tickets are helping my app updates but I can't remember all the scores.

Rougvie, Penney and Crumplin were all legends, I must of really enjoyed that game...

Tallulah Gosh

Dec 4, 2003
Brighton
Thanks for the replies, I think I have identified most of the games I've been to (1,004 games, 578 watching Brighton)

One game I've not been able to place is a friendly at Fisher - late 80's or early 90's

Anyone got the details for that one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here