Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you watching the big match tonight? (England v Scotland)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Just on my way out of the ground after the 'club wembley' experience. What a turgid match and soulless atmosphere. Two p#ss poor teams bored me to tears. Now stuck on the tube with utter bellends. Give me the Amex any day over that.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Can't see the point of sacking Strachan, they simply have no decent players.

I don't agree with that. They missed Robertson at left back and why Matt Ritchie didn't start is a mystery. They should be qualifying for tournaments with their squad, if Northern Ireland and Iceland can do it so can they.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Shows how bad this fixture has become that 3 nil isn't anything to be excited by. Glad I lived through more halcyon times when real buzz and both sides were good.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Just read a comment on a Scottish forum ' at least we're better at tennis than them' which amused me

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
My first time at Wembley ever. Atmosphere was poor. More exciting football from the mighty seagulls. That sterling bloke is a shocking player, hogs the ball and never looks for the pass. Stones is a liability at the back. Good banter from the Scotland fans.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Poor Raheem , nowt's changed

baby-runs-into-oven-with-lampshade-on-head.gif

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I never thought I'd watch an England International match and be genuinely convinced that the Albion have a better team and could do a lot better than England.

I was saying the same thing-except I said that The Albion would beat either of those two dire teams. If Sterling is worth £50 Milion how much does that make AK worth? Would any of us want Rooney in this Albion side? He was lazy, gave the ball away too often, was caught ball watching so many times.

Spain on Tuesday-that should be a good laugh.

Southgate was pleased with the performance? English football is fecked.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I didn't miss anything then?

Well you missed England win 3-0 but I still don't know how. Scotland looked like Barca in the defensive two thirds of the pitch, all creative football and closing down, and like St Dunstan's third XI in the penalty area. England, on the other hand looked like a bunch of strangers who had done nothing but practice crosses and headed goals for two weeks. Three chances, three headers, three goals. The number of misplaced passes, poor tackles and woeful finishing between the two sides was staggering. Iceland would have taken either to bits again.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well you missed England win 3-0 but I still don't know how. Scotland looked like Barca in the defensive two thirds of the pitch, all creative football and closing down, and like St Dunstan's third XI in the penalty area. England, on the other hand looked like a bunch of strangers who had done nothing but practice crosses and headed goals for two weeks. Three chances, three headers, three goals. The number of misplaced passes, poor tackles and woeful finishing between the two sides was staggering. Iceland would have taken either to bits again.

I went to the last Wembley game against the two, I think we won 3-2 after going down 0-1 and 1-2, I could be wrong. Load of sh!t then too.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I was saying the same thing-except I said that The Albion would beat either of those two dire teams. If Sterling is worth £50 Milion how much does that make AK worth? Would any of us want Rooney in this Albion side? He was lazy, gave the ball away too often, was caught ball watching so many times.

Spain on Tuesday-that should be a good laugh.

Southgate was pleased with the performance? English football is fecked.

I'm a Rooney fan, personally thinks he gets a lot of unjust abuse.

But he needs to be dropped - it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Alli was fit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here