Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are YOU watching the big game on Saturday?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'll be working.
So probably in Brio at Shoreham Station, unless they've already shut.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'll be at work, so no football for me :cry:

Late night football eh? It,ll be messy for some I'm sure. Used to watch all the comps in the pub between about 1988 -2000 and got out of the habit in 2002 although most of the matches in Japan I was watching with a fry up and a pint in The Lord Bill in Benelmadena.

Loved 1998 in the hare and hounds, one evening match they didn't open til 5 we all queued to get good seats, amused by half a dozen lads who had never been in a Pub before (they were only about 17/18) all in England gear all excited downing pints quick as you like and generally having a good time dancing away to the Brit pop on the juke box. Poor lads never got to see the match I peeked out the window just after kick off and 3 were puking in the street and the other 3 were collapsed/asleep/dead in the gutter of viaduct rd. I sure they learned from it!

I'll be at home myself with a couple of cans, working sun a.m, might have a blow out v Uruguay.

Without sounding negative I dunno about 'big match' though' I've seen a dozen bigger last season at the Albion an even at PTFC (beating Leatherhead 3-0 was a clincher, not to mention the SSC final!)

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Big screen at Isle of Wight festival, but only after Red Hot Chilli Peppers have finished, which isn't scheduled till midnight. So probably get last 25 mins in if I'm lucky, and doubtless double vision by then after a Leo at the festival.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Probably in one of the Irish bars in the center. Planning on going in to watch the game before, going to end messy, I can already feel it

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Off for two weeks camping in Scotland tomorrow, so some pub near Bridge of Allen surrounded by Italy supporters who speak fluent Jockenese.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
In Venice somewhere. Great planning this holiday. Leaving Lake Garda on Saturday morning so should have time to get a bottle or two of red down my neck before I start luzzing chairs around in St Marks square.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here