Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you from?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Born in Oxford
Grew up in Buckinghamshire till I was 11 (supported the Albion because my parents are both from Brighton and we holidayed there a lot and my dad always used to take us).
Lived in Hove between the ages of 11 and 28
Moved to Australia and now live in Geelong been here for about 9 years.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
born and bred in Brighton
now settled in Eastbourne

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Born Bournemouth, Grew up in Billingshurst so Albion only Football League club in Sussex so a no-brainer, now in Godalming past 18 years but ALWAYS a seagull.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Born And Bred Brighton , Moved abroad to work , but now back in Brighton

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Born in Cuckfield (the hospital, so never lived there), lived in Uckfield for my formative years, but now in Hove.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Born in Worthing, moved around with my Dad being in the forces. Now in Huntingdon.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Born in Crawley, moved to St Ives, then York, then back to St Ives, then Brighton, then Luton :nono:, then back to Brighton and now in Worthing :(

I've supported Brighton since I lived in Crawley though :thumbsup:

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I reckon since I've been in NSC I could gain enough information to get into most peoples bank accounts!!

We've had threads on when were you born, where were you born, what's your pets name, just waiting for the "what's your mother's maiden name?" thread anytime soon.

Say's he who once gave me his password!! :lol: Hope your keeping well mate :thumbsup:

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
Born in Maidstone and have always lived there. Friends of my dad had tickets, we borrowed their tickets for a few games at the end of the 87/88 season and that was that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here