Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where Are They Now ??

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
not sure if this has been asked before , but nothing came up on the site search engine.

any info as to what some of our old, and not so old favourites are doing nowadays, i will start the ball rolling with TEDDY MAYBANK, any ideas anyone. ??

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
bigjon said:
not sure if this has been asked before , but nothing came up on the site search engine.

any info as to what some of our old, and not so old favourites are doing nowadays, i will start the ball rolling with TEDDY MAYBANK, any ideas anyone. ??

I have absolutely no idea where any of them are but when we find out we should recruit each and every one of them to the Falmer For All campaign.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Get a letter off him....

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Believe it or not I work with Simon Funnell.We work for a furniture company and when he's not doing that he plays semi pro for Three Bridges.Says he still sometimes speaks to Kerry Mayo who apparently used to be his boot boy.
Ok, perhaps not the greatest player to don the blue and white stripes but its the best I can do.And no I dont think he has written a letter yet.Have to chase him up on that one
:glare:

bigjon

Oct 12, 2003
so, all we could come up with was simon funnell and stewart henderson. ??

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Trigger said:
Soccer2touch@aol.com claims he is Teddy Maybank... How true it is i do not know... I'd take a guess it's BULLSHIT!... Never tried to e-mail them though.
Ask him what TV show he was on and what happened afterwards:lolol:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Stumpy Tim said:
I remember Funnell partnering Nogan in a match we won 4-1. Nogan got a hatrick, and Funnell netted in front of the north stand. He looked a decent player for a while in all fairness

I was at that match and thought the same. I think that was by far his best game in the stripes.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
bigjon said:

I used to work at the Co-op Bank when it was in Ship Street. Teddy Maybank came and did the redecorating in about 1990 I think.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Tim C must have databased all Albion players from the past 50 years somewhere!!

It might be a worthwhile exercise to go through that database and extract about 30 who would be household names (or thereabouts) such as Mark Lawrenson, Peter Ward etc etc and try to contact them all (Ward and Napier already said yes!)!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Teddy Maybank always used to be in Corals squash club in the 90's.
I think he also used to frequent The Hove Place pub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here