Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are the Nigels today?

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Just wondering if any of our regular subscribers from the wrong end of the
A23 are still deluded enough to believe that we couldn't afford Murray?
Would be particularly delighted to hear from "Palace n Proud" as he can always be relied on for an intelligent and well thought out argument.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just wondering if any of our regular subscribers from the wrong end of the
A23 are still deluded enough to believe that we couldn't afford Murray?
Would be particularly delighted to hear from "Palace n Proud" as he can always be relied on for an intelligent and well thought out argument.

They've been very quiet of late - maybe the council cleared their 'camp site' over the weekend?

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Happy July 4th by the way Kieron. Doing much to mark the day?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
celebrating signing a diddicoy....................................... (sorry Dikgacoi)..................no right first time! The pikeys have retreated back to their own site to crank up the homophobia and persuade themselves that Murray is a better bet than CMS. Small hope of that!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What about the people who threw a tantrum everytime an opposing manager referred to us as big spending brighton? How are they going to survive this season?

BrightonGuy

Jun 3, 2011
Brighton
To be honest I would have prefered a Muzza CMS front line to a hoskins CMS and I reckon most in here agree
I am not trying to disrespect hoskins but everyone wants someone who is tested in the champ but at least with muzza he was tested in our system of play. Although there will be more strikers to come in the squad so I doubt Hoskins will get a game.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
To be honest I would have prefered a Muzza CMS front line to a hoskins CMS and I reckon most in here agree
I am not trying to disrespect hoskins but everyone wants someone who is tested in the champ but at least with muzza he was tested in our system of play. Although there will be more strikers to come in the squad so I doubt Hoskins will get a game.

You have just totally contradicted yourself? League 1 is the highest Murray has ever played, Hoskins has played higher.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
They are crapping themselves on their own board - running around in ever decreasing circles shouting out "35 years in the top two leagues" :lolol:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside

What the f***,hoskins not play what have we brought him for,think you will be suprised ,no wasters here

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here