Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are people buying tickets in the home end?

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
There was a Villa fan on another thread strongly suggesting that the Holte End (Upper & Lower) should be avoided ... Can't be bothered to serach for the thread but I think his user name was Andy Capp.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
As a STH waiting for a white member I've just booked Doug ellis stand next to the away supporters - very simple took a few mins booked for 2 kids, me and white member bloke = £40

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
As a STH waiting for a white member I've just booked Doug ellis stand next to the away supporters - very simple took a few mins booked for 2 kids, me and white member bloke = £40

have you sorted the fugitive out? he'll last 10 minutes before you pretend you don't know him and he get's thrown out for foul and abusive language!

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
No didn't book for him but sent him a text stating how easy it is. I was hoping he might go with hiis mates!!!! Less risky for me!

withdean62

Aug 20, 2008
booked ticket on lower level of away end,looks like on their website we will be at the opposite end to the holte end upper tier,so i booked lower tier.travelling from ireland and dont really care where i sit but this seems closest to the albion fans,very easy to book only a tenner,just had to set up an online account.good luck:clap2::falmer:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here