Where abouts are you staying for the tour?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
All separate. We booked the hotel through Booking.com and the flights separately on Ryanair. One single from Gatwick to Seville and another single on return from Jerez to Stansted.

Would love to know where the matches are going to be though!

Tell me about it, I'm at the Amex today so will pop into the shop and see if I can find some I go on even they will release the info.

Hanoi Seagull

Hanoi Seagull
Mar 8, 2012
hanoi, vietnam
Jerez and Cadiz are great places. A friendly against Cadiz would be brilliant as they have a
great stadium and supporters. All the coastline up from Tarifa is just lovely. I'm just gutted that I can't get to the tour.....

A friendly against Cadiz would be brilliant as they have a
great stadium and supporters.

I'm working on it! We could play for the Michael Robinson trophy.

The stadium is being rebuilt at the moment, the main side is not in use. When it's finished it will hold 26,000 people. But they need to get out of the regional third level to support the stadium. They won their league at a canter which gave them a play off against Castillana - Real Madrid reserves - and they managed to lose the first leg at home 0-3! So they almost certainly won't win overall but there is a second round of playoff games here and they'll go into that, so there's still a chance. But ees complicated!

Hanoi Seagull

Hanoi Seagull
Mar 8, 2012
hanoi, vietnam
I've been wondering how FC Cadiz have been doing whilst i'm in Vietnam. I'll be a season ticket holder there when i retire in a few years.

Anyone wanting to spend a bit of cash on the tour could try Vejer De La Frontera to stay.....a stunning place.....

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Is between this and a couple of other options for my summer holiday. If they get act together and release details of matches it will be a strong favourite..... if continues to drag it's more likely I'll get fed up and book one of the alternatives :?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I've been wondering how FC Cadiz have been doing whilst i'm in Vietnam. I'll be a season ticket holder there when i retire in a few years.

Anyone wanting to spend a bit of cash on the tour could try Vejer De La Frontera to stay.....a stunning place.....

I can confirm this as I have a house in Vejer and spend every weekend there!! I'm on a weeks holiday in Vejer at the moment and can confirm the temperature is currently 28 C and rising so its the beach at El Palmar this afternoon followed by a few drinks and some tapas tonight. If anyone wants info on decent places to stay in Vejer let me know - transport links are a bit dodgy so a hire car would be the best bet but I can probably give a few people a lift to games too.

I can confirm this as I have a house in Vejer and spend every weekend there!! I'm on a weeks holiday in Vejer at the moment and can confirm the temperature is currently 28 C and rising so its the beach at El Palmar this afternoon followed by a few drinks and some tapas tonight. If anyone wants info on decent places to stay in Vejer let me know - transport links are a bit dodgy so a hire car would be the best bet but I can probably give a few people a lift to games too.

I had dinner in El Palmar last night! On Antonio's terrace, watching the sun go down

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Spoke to someone at the club today and he said as far as he was aware there is no intention to post details about the matches in the next 2 weeks but is expected around the beginning of June. Frustrating waiting for them to announce it tho!

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Just booked mine. 4 of us in a Villa in the town centre. Less than £100 each for the villa and only £170 for flights, all be it from Stanstead. Hell of a lot cheaper than the club's offer. Only problem is that we have no transport as I am only 20 so can't hire a car and the 22 year old hasn't got a full licence. Praying that there will be easy public transport that I won't have to give my right arm for! Really hope the club get their ass in gear and release who when and where we are playing so I can start to plan stuff!

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Reply to email about tour fixtures from club this morning,

"We expect the dates to be online on either Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Kind regards

Sally Townsend

Customer Services Manager"

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Reply to email about tour fixtures from club this morning,

"We expect the dates to be online on either Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Kind regards

Sally Townsend

Customer Services Manager"

Result! Thanks for posting that!

Just booked mine. 4 of us in a Villa in the town centre. Less than £100 each for the villa and only £170 for flights, all be it from Stanstead. Hell of a lot cheaper than the club's offer. Only problem is that we have no transport as I am only 20 so can't hire a car and the 22 year old hasn't got a full licence. Praying that there will be easy public transport that I won't have to give my right arm for! Really hope the club get their ass in gear and release who when and where we are playing so I can start to plan stuff!

I think you might struggle with public transport, especially getting back after games which are unlikely to finish before 10:00 absolute earliest, and could well be nearer midnight. So you may be looking at sharing a cab but I'd make sure you book it in advance.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
I think you might struggle with public transport, especially getting back after games which are unlikely to finish before 10:00 absolute earliest, and could well be nearer midnight. So you may be looking at sharing a cab but I'd make sure you book it in advance.

Yeah I'm planning on organising stuff well in advance. You don't know of any moped hire places around locally do you?

Yeah I'm planning on organising stuff well in advance. You don't know of any moped hire places around locally do you?

My slave in the office here just called a local company in Jerez who rent them for about 40 - 50 euros a day. Once the dates and locations are confirmed let me know and we'll get you a proper quote.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
My slave in the office here just called a local company in Jerez who rent them for about 40 - 50 euros a day. Once the dates and locations are confirmed let me know and we'll get you a proper quote.

Thank you very much! :)

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Are people still going to this ? It astounds me people moan about paying 30 quid to watch us play Chelsea but are happy to fork out hundreds on a tour where we have no idea who we are playing !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports