Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whens this whole Wrexham love in end?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Fair enough we help each other out and its all Grand for Fans United and all that.......but when can we go back to slagging of the welsh sheep shaggers who get blow jobs off their mums? :)

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
CARBERS, I didnt think you had it in you :clap:

wxmfc2000

Sep 26, 2004
I take it that this thread was made in reply to the one that I have just started. If it was then I feel for you....Sad!!!

I am actually trying to let the 80 odd other clubs know that we are grateful to them as well, it's not about Brighton/Wrexham!!!

www.buy.at/wrexhamsupporterstrust

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Good luck Wrexham, although I think what MARC is trying to say is that we have our own problems now too. :nono:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
wxmfc2000 said:
I take it that this thread was made in reply to the one that I have just started. If it was then I feel for you....Sad!!!

I am actually trying to let the 80 odd other clubs know that we are grateful to them as well, it's not about Brighton/Wrexham!!!

Apologies for the sad, miserable gits you find on here. fortunately we're not all like that.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
wxmfc2000 said:

dont get me wrong I'm happy that we can help each other out, but I'm sure you cant wait to start calling us batty boys again! I mean what happens if we ever play each other again? hows the banter between fans gonna work?

"You're shit.....but not as much as us, you're shit.....but not as much as us!"

"You're not very good, you're not very good, but we love you , but we love you, you're not very good!"

see?!?! it dont work :jester:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Fran Hagarty said:
Apologies for the sad, miserable gits you find on here. fortunately we're not all like that.
No, thats true, but there are also a lot of people who couldnt really give a stuff.

Sorry, but thats just life.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
CrabtreeBHA said:
dont get me wrong I'm happy that we can help each other out, but I'm sure you cant wait to start calling us batty boys again! I mean what happens if we ever play each other again? hows the banter between fans gonna work?

"You're shit.....but not as much as us, you're shit.....but not as much as us!"

"You're not very good, you're not very good, but we love you , but we love you, you're not very good!"

see?!?! it dont work :jester:

IF we ever play each other again then I believe there will be light hearted humourous banter & mutual respect. No hatred or loathing like there is with some teams.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Fran Hagarty said:

oohh get you! anyone else up your arse with you :rolleyes:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Rougvie said:
No, thats true, but there are also a lot of people who couldnt really give a stuff.

Sorry, but thats just life.

Yes, that's life, unfortunately. There those who couldn't give a stuff about others but there are also, sadly, a few people on here who seem to get a warped sense of enjoyment out of having pops at people for various reasons - some allegedly meant in jest, some as a result of homophobia, racism etc. It may seem funny to those who initiate but it's not for those on the receiving end. Banter between rival football fans is fine but its not funny when it gets personal and is aimed at individuals.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
CrabtreeBHA said:
oohh get you! anyone else up your arse with you :rolleyes:

Errrm! I'm not into that kind of thing.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
CrabtreeBHA said:
Fair enough we help each other out and its all Grand for Fans United and all that.......but when can we go back to slagging off the welsh sheep shaggers

Careful, Crabtree. You'll upset Biscuit and Turkey. OTLW has already stomped off in a huff after comments like these.

Anyway, there is no need slag Wrexham off and call them sheep shaggers. That's what we're here for......

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Re: Re: Whens this whole Wrexham love in end?

The Laughing Bluebird said:
Careful, Crabtree. You'll upset Biscuit and Turkey. OTLW has already stomped off in a huff after comments like these.

Anyway, there is no need slag Wrexham off and call them sheep shaggers. That's what we're here for......

That's quite presumptious. I'm not upset at all. I'm 100% supporting Wrexham in their attempts to save their ground and club.

If you happen to think anything else about my character please let me know and I'll do my best to linform of you my thoughts and feelings.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Whens this whole Wrexham love in end?

The Laughing Bluebird said:

Yes. I'm dreadfully hurt. :shootself

I think Attila put it best - its hard to argue with what he is saying.

Some people are annoyed by what is happening at other clubs, others are not. Personally, I don't want to see yet ANOTHER club screwed over by the majority shareholder.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Fcuking shallow lot of whingers you are. As soon as you want help with the stadium bid or to raise money or for protest against the sale of the Goldstone etc and you're all asking for help...and it's given in abundance by other clubs.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
jevs said:
Fcuking shallow lot of whingers you are. As soon as you want help with the stadium bid or to raise money or for protest against the sale of the Goldstone etc and you're all asking for help...and it's given in abundance by other clubs.

What he said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here