[Albion] When you know, you know - are you ITK?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is joining this window? ITK-o-meter

• Cucurella only

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • Nunez only

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Both

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I am so itk that i can't vote on this for fear of my itk status being known :lol:

Never claimed to be and wouldn't want to be, dont really get why people who are would want to share on an internet message board, is it so you can say ooh look at me, iwas right, while in real life nobody is pointing at you saying "there goes that bloke who is itk"

But i can guess like anyone else, Cucurella yes, Nuñez no, Edouard not a chance, we're not interested, someone like Lyndon Dykes from the championship instead possibly or hijacking Palaces bid for Nketiah in a double swoop with Reiss Nelson, i'd be happy with that.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I am so itk that i can't vote on this for fear of my itk status being known :lol:

Never claimed to be and wouldn't want to be, dont really get why people who are would want to share on an internet message board, is it so you can say ooh look at me, iwas right, while in real life nobody is pointing at you saying "there goes that bloke who is itk"

But i can guess like anyone else, Cucurella yes, Nuñez no, Edouard not a chance, we're not interested, someone like Lyndon Dykes from the championship instead possibly or hijacking Palaces bid for Nketiah in a double swoop with Reiss Nelson, i'd be happy with that.

*screams*

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Each to their own, if you want a different option to what we have for far less than we are expected to pay for Nuñez, he is exactly that.

Incidentally, who is this Sanchez fella you don't think we will be signing?

I'm also a different option: fat, horny and strung-out.

Good question though... any Sanchez fella! (not the first time I think about Nunez as Sanchez, dont know why).

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Not ITK whatsoever.
I think we'll sign Cucurella as he has expressed a wish to join which is a massive advantage.
I reckon Nunez isn't so hungry and would rather stay at Benfica and play in the CL, but Benfica's poor financial position might help push through the move.
My personal view is that we will fall short of getting Nunez and end up with an insurance purchase like Reiss Nelson. Arsenal need to unload a few players from their books and get a bit of cash back in.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Haven't a scooby
Cucurella seems more likely as he appears to want to leave - Getafe playing silly buggers though

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No idea. Put neither, would be delighted with either…….get one and keep Biss and we’ve had a great window. Get both ((and keep Biss) and it’s exceptional.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Following this board, I’m basically ITK.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'm definitely ITK!

In fact the recruiting team regularly contact me to find out what's actually happening!

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
Simple poll. It will put the ITK question to bed forever.

Will either Cucurella and/or Nunez join the Albion this window? In a week's time, we'll all know who's ITK and who's out In the cold.

Mods: is it possible to tweak the poll so that it shows who voted for each option?
Both!

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
No it won't.

It might show people are good at guessing.

It's not like it was in the Withdean days any more where lots of people had inside info so it did get leaked out. After the team selections getting leaked the other season I would assume the club keep their cards even closer to their chests now and probably have all their staff from the tea lady up to Barbs sign NDAs.

I know someone who went for a job interview for a cleaner a few years ago. He was young & it was his 1st ever job interview. He was asked if he would tell his friends if he heard a rumour about someone in the club. In his naivety & not thinking that he might hear something from 'within' the club, he assumed they were talking about things on SSN etc & replied yes. Needless to say he didn't get the job! :ffsparr:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm likely to be ITK when it comes to Swedish players as I'm part of a "fooball workers" group on Facebook since I was a news writer and they've well aware with my Brighton obsession. Sometimes I'm even told what games Adrian Whale (the Sweden/Scandinavia scout) is going to, not that it says anything about anything really.

Apart from that I wont have a clue... but when it comes to this I think Cucu will come and Sanchez wont.

"Brighton" obsession? Not "Potter" obsession, but "Brighton"?

The mask slips Swanny. You are now fully inculcated. You are finally one of us.....

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I am totally non-ITK. So here is my expert and informed opinion based on pretty much FA.

Cucu:

Yes - 99%

Burnley had an offer accepted according to the Argus but have now gone for Cornet because Cucu only has eyes for us! [emoji3059]

“Burnley are closing on Maxwel Cornet deal with OL. Fee confirmed around £15m waiting for personal terms to be agreed. [emoji632][emoji1666] #Burnley

Burnley wanted Marc Cucurella as left back but he’s one step away from joining Brighton from Getafe - clubs still in talks. #BHAFC.” Romano

Nunez:

No - 50%

Benfica want a big sale I think. They’d clearly prefer to lose another striker like Vinícius. I imagine the Nunez agent has told us the lad wants to come here 100% (not least because he’d bag £3m+ himself) but I don’t think we pay over £30m and they want £35m. If they haven’t shifted another player by next Tuesday I think they’ll take our money but it’s 50/50 for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports