Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] When you finish with the girlie

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Learn to play electric guitar? Buy a red sports car or a motorcycle?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’m not sure this is always true. It’s horrible when you know you’ve broken someone’s heart.

I feel more sympathy for someone who One day has unexpectedly had their world turned upside down than someone who has made a considered decision on their own terms in their own time .

I’ve been on both sides of it . Not saying doing the dumping was easy but it was way preferable to being dumped out of the blue.

Sn will be on tinder by lunchtime and have a date lined up by dusk . Good luck to him!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Often find myself helping mates in this situation - was doing just that last night as it goes. It’s a horrible feeling and a grieving process. Don’t be afraid to talk, don’t be afraid to see a professional (they help a lot) and never conform to the 20th century because a man and get on with it’ nonsense. Gary Speed etc etc must have sadly taught us something. Feel free to PM me mate - sometimes offloading to a stranger can be refreshingly helpful.

Everything [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] says is 100% correct. Sheebo and I have never met, never even spoken, but when I went through a relationship break-up he helped me massively via PM on here. He’s definitely one of life’s good guys and NSC is so, so much more than just a BHA football forum.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hang out with your mates for a while. Enjoy a few drinks, have some laughs. Get some help with your tinder profile and then let the sexy time begin!

I completed Eastbourne on Tinder :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Everything [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] says is 100% correct. Sheebo and I have never met, never even spoken, but when I went through a relationship break-up he helped me massively via PM on here. He’s definitely one of life’s good guys and NSC is so, so much more than just a BHA football forum.

Kind words - thanks mate :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I completed Eastbourne on Tinder [emoji106]

You lucky, mucky thing! How’s things with you? Are you still in domestic bliss and all moved in at <location removed at poster's request>? It seems like ages since I’ve seen you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here