[Albion] When will we have our new manager in place?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will we have our new manager in place?

• Today

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • This week

Votes: 25 9.9%
  • This month

Votes: 70 27.7%
  • First half of June

Votes: 126 49.8%
  • Second half of June

Votes: 17 6.7%
  • July

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Just think this time it might take a bit longer, with many names being mentioned already with other clubs.

Happy to wait while players are on their holidays to get the right person. Prediction will be late June or early July.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
We need to email Barbs directly on a number of trivial matters and judge his response time on what his priority is.

If you hear back with the hour, assume he’s on the case with the manager

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I think there are a lot of balls up in the air at the moment with some of Europe’s and the EPL top managers on the move at the same time. That’s a lot of negotiation and contract clauses to sort out, with some teams (like Ipswich) that haven’t even entered the playing field yet. I would imagine the top clubs will get filled first, then it’s a case of seeing who’s left?

It could be weeks.

Unless, we have already entered into final negotiations with our first choice whoever that is.

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
I think there are a lot of balls up in the air at the moment with some of Europe’s and the EPL top managers on the move at the same time. That’s a lot of negotiation and contract clauses to sort out, with some teams (like Ipswich) that haven’t even entered the playing field yet. I would imagine the top clubs will get filled first, then it’s a case of seeing who’s left?

It could be weeks.

Unless, we have already entered into final negotiations with our first choice whoever that is.
Ding dong, the BBC's got it wrong: "Chelsea and Manchester United ... would no longer be required to pay a compensation package to Brighton [for RDZ]."

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Pointless really looking into timescales of the appointment, & comparing to others. Part of the reason we’ve parted ways with RDZ when we did was to give us this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports