Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When will we get relegated?

CaergybiGull

Aug 13, 2020
Caergybi, Ynys Môn
As someone said, with TB in the chair, even if we had a horror show and went down, we would be in a great place to come back up. My worry is what happens after TB? The tales of progeny screwing up are legion, I hope Tony is doing all the indoctrination training properly…

OT I think it will be a while before we go down but, again as said, nothing lasts in Football, just ask Royal Engineers

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Never. Not after the miracle of Season 2018/19 when we failed to win any of our last 9 league games and still stayed up !

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
As someone said, with TB in the chair, even if we had a horror show and went down, we would be in a great place to come back up. My worry is what happens after TB? The tales of progeny screwing up are legion, I hope Tony is doing all the indoctrination training properly…

OT I think it will be a while before we go down but, again as said, nothing lasts in Football, just ask Royal Engineers

He’s only 53 and keeps fit. Plenty of life in the young man.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Which season will we next be relegated. Post your prediction here for re-bounce at some point in the future!
You really are a 'glass half-full' kinda guy!

Can't we just enjoy ourselves, for once - please!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Next season after RdZ goes to Liverpool

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
I think with TB at the helm it could be many moons away. Genuinely don’t think we’ll go down while he is the chairman. UTA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here