• After 2026

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Never

Votes: 16 23.9%

• Total voters

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
If Qatar goes ahead, the WC in 26 will be prob be in Europe I reckon the US with have a great chance of hosting 30 which I reckon they will be up there with the favourites and have a good chance of winning.

I have it on good authority that the forthcoming World cups will be

2026 - Qatar
2030 - Qatar
2034 - Qatar

etc...etc....

Oct 25, 2003
What's interesting is this must be one of the first time, Olympics aside, where the whole country is supporting their national side against other nations. All of their major sports are played entirely within their own borders.

untrue...american football is certainly only really played in the states. Basketball is played in loads of countries although USA are the most successful side

however

ice hockey is big in plenty of countries in Europe and obviously Canada- usa are the 3rd most successful side in Winter Olympics (last gold in 1980) and 5th most successful in the World Championships (last win in 1960)

baseball is big in several latin american countries as well as in Asia- in the 5 times baseball was played at the Olympics, USA won once. They are 2nd in the list for Baseball world cup wins....21 wins behind Cuba

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
the world cup is exteremly difficult to win,stating the obvious I know

Argentina or Germany haven't won it in the last 5 finals,the Dutch have lost 3 finals

very small window of oppotunity,we took ours in '66,like the French did in '98

great teams rarely last more than 2 world cups,sometimes only one,look at Spain now,Brazil in '74 were awful,as were the French in 2002

most great sides get one shot at it,so even if the Americans produced a squad of players capable of winning it,to pull it off is another matter

never say never,because never's a long time,but that applies to England too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here