Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will the new manager be announced?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This week. Folly to stretch it out any longer.

Not if we get a win tomorrow and the required manager/team cannot be tied up that quickly. The folly would be in rushing anything imo.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
I have a nasty feeling this could go onfor a while. I understand that the board must take their time to get the right man but all these threads are driving me nuts :lol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Not if we get a win tomorrow and the required manager/team cannot be tied up that quickly. The folly would be in rushing anything imo.

Agreed, but I can't see tomorrow's result affecting anything to do with the getting in a new manager.

I know it's a cheap option to keep Booker & White on in that role - but I can't believe it would be for anything other than the short-term.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
This week. Folly to stretch it out any longer.

All we know is Booker and White are taking charge of tomorrow's game.

I stupidly assumed they had someone lined up and would announce it on Monday. The way they announced that White and Booker would take charge for two specific games rather than 'until the new man is appointed'. I was kinda hoping the new manager would be announced today or tomorrow and he would be watching at Withdean tomorrow night.

I have a nasty feeling this could go onfor a while. I understand that the board must take their time to get the right man but all these threads are driving me nuts :lol:

A well known member of this board went to the Doctors recently and said "Doctor I've got a steering wheel stuck on my nob".
The surprised Doctor replied " Well, whats so bad about that"
The embarrassed NSCer replied "Well for a start it's driving me nuts"

Thats true that is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here