Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will the Albion win their first game this season?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
When we score more than the opposition is my guess and in NSC tradition...........FACT

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Baggies.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
We might have a chance to win if we can score a goal. There has not been much sign of that in the last 2 league games.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
When we score more than the opposition is my guess and in NSC tradition...........FACT

Yes. I was thinking it might be when we score more goals than the opposition. Just a feeling like.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This week's The Football Ramble charity bet is Watford winning to nil.

£50 @ 22/10

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think the thread title is a little too optimistic.

we won't win a league game til next season in the championship...we'll go down with lowest points in premier history 8 from 8 nil nil draws we've scraped and to cap it all only 4 goals all season 2 pens and 2 own goals!!! hughton will walk by Christmas and Gus Poyet will say I told you so!!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
we won't win a league game til next season in the championship...we'll go down with lowest points in premier history 8 from 8 nil nil draws we've scraped and to cap it all only 4 goals all season 2 pens and 2 own goals!!! hughton will walk by Christmas and Gus Poyet will say I told you so!!

Blimey! You're optimistic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming

Yawn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here