Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When will Roberto De Zerbi leave Brighton?

When will Roberto De Zerbi leave Brighton?

• Before the end of the 2023/24 season

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Summer 2024

Votes: 121 58.5%
  • During the 2024/25 season

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • Summer 2025

Votes: 51 24.6%
  • During the 2025/26 season

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I'm a raging optimist and think he'll still be here in Summer 2026

Votes: 12 5.8%

• Total voters

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
Francesco Farioli is my only tip for life after De Zerbi...

100% as the guy is doing wonders at Nice, but the bigger question is would he want to leave Nice when he is doing so well there?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I think we'd have to have a disastrous season from here onwards for his stock to fall low enough that he's no longer one of Europe's hottest properties. If, somehow, we made it into the Champions League, maybe he'd want to carry on for another year - but interest from outside would only increase. While it won't be the end of the world when he inevitably goes, it's unlikely to be anywhere near as much fun. All the more reason to savour the chaos of this season, win or lose.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
There are only three certainties in life: death, taxes and football managers moving on.

The Real Madrid thread had me thinking: when will the day come when Roberto De Zerbi and Brighton & Hove Albion agree to go separate ways (or suffer a bitter and acrimonious break up)?
It'll be when Guardiola steps down at Citeh

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
100% as the guy is doing wonders at Nice, but the bigger question is would he want to leave Nice when he is doing so well there?
Surely the bigger question would be Jim Ratcliffe (who owns Nice and now a share in Man U in case anyone didn’t get the connection I made earlier!) may be at some point wanting to Farioli to take over from EtH at Man U - 🤔 CEO Richard Arnold, has already been forced out in anticipation of a major shake up in on-field performance structure at the club.

I agree with @Bozza though, on a number of levels, Farioli would be a good fit, not least because he looks a bit like RDZ and his match gear consists of black crew necks, black jeans and white trainers - the fans might not notice the replacement :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I will personally give you a £1000 if lallana is ever appointed as Albion manager
It does seem unlikely, but if it happens may I have £1000 too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here