Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time you looked forward to an Albion game as much as this Sunday?

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
West ham fa cup for me I think that says a lot, I'm excited again and realise why I spend my time money and effort following our club. Also knowing vocally we will show live on sky why we are on the up!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Wycombe last Saturday, had potential to be a quality day - and it was.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Last years Carling cup sorry. Damn I've been up since 4am ><

:lol: Thought thats what you meant! I'd really feel for you if you hadn't looked forward to a game for 26 years.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
West ham was pretty exciting although spurs was more exciting for me. When i wear my shirt in Derby town centre on sun for once i'll be proud rather than a little embarrassed. And we haven't even won anything or signed some top player. What a difference gus has already made.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
the 83 semi final at highbury, the day was immense a never ending stream of cars trailing scarfs and flags up the a23 north london awash with blue and white half us half sheffield,the atmosphere was electric, even though we had the open end you could hardly hear the wednesday supporters under the roof. a magical awayday as yet not equaled for me.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
the 83 semi final at highbury, the day was immense a never ending stream of cars trailing scarfs and flags up the a23 north london awash with blue and white half us half sheffield,the atmosphere was electric, even though we had the open end you could hardly hear the wednesday supporters under the roof. a magical awayday as yet not equaled for me.

Taybha
Remember the game well. As my dad took me to it. Packed in the clock end. Only thing that ruined my day was finding out on the way back to the tube that someone had spilt a drink down my trouser leg during the game.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Stockport & Hudders last year :yahoo:although I always enjoy a way game so the ones i've been to this year as well :thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Palarse away 1-0, for some reason i just knew we would win and could not stop going on about it for months to the wife, who i dragged along and she loved it despite getting trappled when we scored.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Last Saturday, the same as the previous game. I have slightly higher hope though.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Oldham away 2006.

I had been living in India for a few months, and I heard tales of us winning away at Scunthorpe and Huddersfield, winning 8-0 at home. The buzz of actually going to see a game got me feeling like I do about Sunday.

The trip to Oldham started with a train from Brighton at an hour in the morning beginning with 4. We drew 1-1, and I loved it. I watched 8 back to back games on my return from India and we didnt win one game.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Oldham away 2006.

I had been living in India for a few months, and I heard tales of us winning away at Scunthorpe and Huddersfield, winning 8-0 at home. The buzz of actually going to see a game got me feeling like I do about Sunday.

The trip to Oldham started with a train from Brighton at an hour in the morning beginning with 4. We drew 1-1, and I loved it. I watched 8 back to back games on my return from India and we didnt win one game.

:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here