Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time that you had a bath?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
when the Mrs got out I stretched my legs out and the back went ,being a good girl
she went to the supermarket and got a bag of ice for me :love:
regards
DR

She missed a trick there. She could have lobbed in a 3 bar electric fire.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Probably about 2 weeks ago, after a session on the exercise bike. I like one after that or some other strenuous activity, such as raking leaves off the drive (we're right next to a wood). I usually just grab a 5 minute shower before rushing to the station in the morning. Having a combi boiler and no tank means the bath takes an absolute age to fill up and quite honestly I can't be bothered.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Have a bath every day. Don't own or have access to a shower and have never lived anywhere that had one. Showers seem retarded to me - you can't read the paper or eat your breakfast in one (presumably) so they aren't a good use of time. Society seems to agree - I find it usually costs extra to insist on a bath rather than a gypsy rain stick when booking hotel rooms, for example...

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Can't remember. We have a walk in shower so its always a shower for me.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I love reading and can do an hour plus in the bath, soaking in a combination of Badedas pine gelee, dead skin cells, dirt, pubis vulgaris and random excrement particles from my anal canal and general arse crack area. In winter you just cannot beat a nice hot bath and a paperback (currently The Man Who Fell To Earth by Walter Tevis).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here