Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When Poyet goes he will come back for Bridcutt

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Oh sod it. Why not just let him take the lot. We are buggered anyway.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bridcutt is going whether Poyet is still here or not. He is a Premiership class player so he should be playing in the Premiership.

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
Bridcutt is going whether Poyet is still here or not. He is a Premiership class player so he should be playing in the Premiership.

Yes probably, but we'll cope! As pointed out before, we didn't loose when he was suspended/rested.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Who cares just so long as we get the right fee. I like Bridcutt, and have done since I saw him boss a match at Peterborough when we first had him. However, he lacks strength and pace, and contributes no goals. He is only as important to us as he is, because of his role in a team playing Poyet's way. If we can get a good fee, it will give the new manager a chance to re-build and buy fitter, stronger, quicker players. Frankly the type Poyet pointed-out that we needed when we got promoted and has largely failed to recruit.

Bridcutt is strong both on and off the ball for someone his size, and when it comes to pace I cant recall many times i've seen Liam sprinting. His positional awareness is incredible and so he doesn't need to play catch up, although I can't imagine to many players would beat him for pace either. And when it comes to goals he very rarely gets into the opponents third because he covers the full backs when they push on. However, I have wondered why he doesn't go up for corners, we've seen he has a great leap on him and attacks the ball well, something to think about?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here