Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When one loses the urge.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Sometimes lack of appetite may actually be lack of confidence (rather than actual ability) and there are pharmaceutical options to get that confidence back.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Talk to Chris Hughton. He's a bloody genius.

If he stands any chance of getting us up he might help you too

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
I have to ask the question.

If you were supplied with a number of attractive,slim,willing to please young women on a daily basis........even if you are over 50...........do you not think you would be able to muster a good effort.?

I think I would.

If the missus is old,fat and has been battered around the box a bit.........no wonder you dont fancy her.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I'm in my mid fifties and would 'get to it' every night.
I have to settle for around 3 x week, mind you, I don't like to go to bed very early and have to be up early for work.
She says that more would be ok, but I would have to go to bed earlier, so I have 3 x early and 4 late nights a week.
I might sneak an odd Saturday or Sunday morning in as well !

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011

If you were supplied with a number of attractive,slim,willing to please young women on a daily basis........even if you are over 50...........do you not think you would be able to muster a good effort.?

I think I would.

If the missus is old,fat and has been battered around the box a bit.........no wonder you dont fancy her.
Quality response

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
Do you still love your wife or not?
Whatever the answer, I would suggest you start communicating with her as soon as possible for both your sakes.
Good luck

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
Do you still love your wife or not?
Whatever the answer, I would suggest you start communicating with her as soon as possible for both your sakes.
Good luck

Of course I sill love her but i don't understand why sex needs to be important.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
One thing I would like to know is when does your libido call it a day. I am in the lucky position at the moment that my wife still wants to fiddle around but will there be a day when neither of us desire to do so.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'm mid 50's too and married 28 years - we've done it twice in TWO YEARS !
I'd (try and) do it every night given the chance - she has been struggling with the menopause for 3+ years and would rather take the dog for a walk than indulge in a bit of hanky panky.

Does labido return or is it lost forever like virginity?

She gets really cross when I call her a "born again virgin" or the "ice maiden" .....

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I think I would.

:clap:
Nearly choked on my Frosties reading that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here