Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

when is the play off final please

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Being slightly more realistic have any dates for the play off games been released (not the final) or any insight when they will be. Er in doors has a habit with making terrible social arrangements that clash with matches

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Being slightly more realistic have any dates for the play off games been released (not the final) or any insight when they will be. Er in doors has a habit with making terrible social arrangements that clash with matches
No, and they won't be released until very close to season end. You'll just have to explain this, and blanket book the last 3 weeks of May for now in the diary.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's not relevant, we'll finish in the top two.
???

Hope so ! But part of me would love to give the kids a day out at Wembley , can you imagine how good it would be to win there ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hope so ! But part of me would love to give the kids a day out at Wembley , can you imagine how good it would be to win there ?
Can you imagine how shit it would be to lose there? Plus, win or lose, think of the years you'd be knocking off the old ticker. Of course it could work out nicely, but I'd rather not have to go through it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Yes, but conversely, imagine the agony if we lose. Sorry, I'm just playing devils advocate!

That's the whole thing about Wembley finals, it can provide wonderful never to be forgotten moments to win them, but absolute despair to lose.

I'd so much prefer to do it the easy way, and go up automatically.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Can you imagine how shit it would be to lose there? Plus, win or lose, think of the years you'd be knocking off the old ticker. Of course it could work out nicely, but I'd rather not have to go through it.
Neither would I !

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yes, but conversely, imagine the agony if we lose. Sorry, I'm just playing devils advocate!

That's the whole thing about Wembley finals, it can provide wonderful never to be forgotten moments to win them, but absolute despair to lose.

I'd so much prefer to do it the easy way, and go up automatically.
so would I !

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Have the Play-off legs penciled in as:

Play-off 1 Saturday 14 May and Play-off 2 Wednesday 18 May.

Not sure how fixed the dates are re-television schedules and so forth.

I'm pretty sure that recent play-offs have been played on a Thu & Sun for play-off 1, and then a Fri and a Mon for play-off 2. If that is still the case, it's likely these will take place between 12 and 16 May. Last year, the play-off dates were announced in March.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here