Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When is the bong back?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
With Lua Lua back now, when Bong, Uwe, Rosenior and Greer are all fit we will have one hell of a strong squad. I thought losing March would be a massive blow but Knocky is a superb replacement. Only thing we're lacking is another stiker...

I totally agree. Just one piece of the jigsaw needed. The question is, will we get it?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I totally agree. Just one piece of the jigsaw needed. The question is, will we get it?

We also have Baldock to come back of couse, but I don't think he's the answer.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
With Lua Lua back now, when Bong, Uwe, Rosenior and Greer are all fit we will have one hell of a strong squad. I thought losing March would be a massive blow but Knocky is a superb replacement. Only thing we're lacking is another stiker...

100% agree, My only concern is that the players won't be ready for a while yet. Hope I am wrong.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
This was on the club site before the Blackburn game.

From what we regard as the longer-term ones, Gaetan [Bong] would probably be the closest. He's out doing some good running at the moment and some ball work, which is very encouraging.

"Initially our thoughts were for him to return back to training with the group towards the end of this month or very early in February. I need to find out exactly where we are with him.

"At the moment, he's had no problems and we certainly look forward to getting him back."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here