Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When Eagles attack Seagulls

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I can't believe you have carried on responding to this thread without responding to me.

So what about this cuppa tea?

I am a talent spotter for new comedians in the UK too and would love to sign you.

Don't leave me hanging SE25. Share your brilliant wit with the world, not just NSC

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Hows the Palace hunt for a new Americanised piece of shit logo going?

Attachments

• CPFCbadge.png
    CPFCbadge.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 141

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
I can't believe you have carried on responding to this thread without responding to me.

So what about this cuppa tea?

I am a talent spotter for new comedians in the UK too and would love to sign you.

Don't leave me hanging SE25. Share your brilliant wit with the world, not just NSC

You're not my type, treacle.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Aaaahahaha SE25 how you gonna feel when you lot get totally outclassed at fortress Amex you sap !!![/QUOTE

"Outclassed and fortress Andrex?"

Words that I wouldn't associate with Br*ghton.

You'll look a right donut if you lose though won't ya seeing as you spent time & a poor effort on here trying to wind up.
Sort yourself out mate, no one on here gives a toss about what you think.... Ya boring mate so let's just see who's got the bragging rights after the 27th

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You'll look a right donut if you lose though won't ya seeing as you spent time & a poor effort on here trying to wind up.
Sort yourself out mate, no one on here gives a toss about what you think.... Ya boring mate so let's just see who's got the bragging rights after the 27th
Tell you what...if Brighton win,please come on this thread and apologise...if Phallus win I'll do the same on your board....deal or no deal?

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
Should be the first real guide to who has started the better with your lot playing Blackpool today SE25 and us playing Peterborough albeit at home.
Go on the seasiders!

Hdeagle

May 17, 2011
"Palace v Blackpool" is the featured game on the Football League Show tonight

Listen to how "We Love You" should be sung with the correct lyrics.

HF05

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
Will be laughing too loud as Blackpool smash you to listen to a few chavs trying to create an atmosphere in a derelict shit hole!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
"Palace v Blackpool" is the featured game on the Football League Show tonight

Listen to how "We Love You" should be sung with the correct lyrics.

HF05

Still banging on how you "own" something you blatantly stole from someone else eh?

Hdeagle

May 17, 2011
Palace will always have a better atmosphere at matches than Brighton as ours are real fans and not just jumping on a band-wagon because of a new stadium.

Hdeagle

May 17, 2011
We asked the other clubs before adopting the song as one of our own.

Since then many clubs have started singing it, badly I might add.

HF05

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Palace will always have a better atmosphere at matches than Brighton as ours are real fans and not just jumping on a band-wagon because of a new stadium.

When we had a ground big enough we got bigger crowds than you, still don't let facts confuse you though. The way Palace fans trot out the same old lines just shows that they know just how inferior they are.

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
Have you ever been to Brighton, seagulls are a plenty so a good link to the football club. What has Croydon got a plenty of that would be a good emblem?

Never seen an eagle there!

Ideas anyone?

Hdeagle

May 17, 2011
"Kayla" our mascot can be seen flying at the "Eagle Heights Wildlife Park" when she is not soaring around Selhurst Park on matchdays entertaining the crowd and yes she is a real eagle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here