Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When does Ruth Kelly have to make decision

Sep 18, 2003
Awaits flames for not being up to speed - but...........

What is the next milestone after LDC bottling the high court, and passing to Ruth Kelly? When does she have to make the decision?

I have just been reminded that it has been nearly 10 years since we started this and life is passing by, and it occured to me that I don't know what the next milestone is? They appear and go all the time. I think I am Falmer weary.......it's not that I don't care!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Lindfield by the sea said:

What is the next milestone after LDC bottling the high court, and passing to Ruth Kelly? When does she have to make the decision?

I have just been reminded that it has been nearly 10 years since we started this and life is passing by, and it occured to me that I don't know what the next milestone is? They appear and go all the time. I think I am Falmer weary.......it's not that I don't care!

The decision will be next year, hopefully in March.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I haven't a clue, but may i ask, is your avatar taken before or after they took the plug out?:lolol:

Sep 18, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
I haven't a clue, but may i ask, is your avatar taken before or after they took the plug out?:lolol:

Before the plug:lolol:

Is there a leagal deadline before she has to make a decision?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Once the secret religous sect she belongs to makes its mind up.

I think its call the NEC.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Lindfield by the sea said:

:angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry:

Also write stupid letters to the argus? Do yer? FFS, how many times do so called Albion fans come on here and NOT know what's happening on the Falmer front / when the next decisions are? If you're going to ask such a stupid question then you need to have at least attended the FA cup final, Hereford, been a season-ticket holder at Gillingham, met Dick Knights mum and been to school with Liz Costa. Otherwise there's only one appropriate verdict for such a ridiculous question - light the kindling gentlemen.... Burn him :flameboun :flameboun

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
When will Ruth Kelly make the decision by the way?

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
If the decision is March, hopefully a yes:p can LDC oppose it again and take to court again???

Sep 18, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
I tried that and came across a suggestion that we might get a decision by late January.

I'm now inclined to think late March.

Is there a legal deadline by which she has to make a decison or is it ongoing opinion as to when she has to make a decision? Sorry to be a pedant!!!!!!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Go to bed mate, the NSC cliche's gone home. You won't get any sensable answers at this time. Shop's closed, asylum's open all night though....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lord Bracknell said:
I tried that and came across a suggestion that we might get a decision by late January.

I'm now inclined to think late March.

Froma playing point of viewa yes in early January would perhaps bring about some money for players. Sorry musn't use the word investment.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Hercules Rockerfeller said:
Isn't Ruth kelly in Opus Dei? Seriously, I think she is.

Yes, she is.

Anyone want to get, erm, Murphy-O'Connor or whatever his name is to have a word in her ear? He's the bossman for that pope-liking lot in England and Albion through and through ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here