Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When do you think Vicente make his debut?

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
Fingers crossed Leicester since it's one of the few matches I can attend this season. :D

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
We need to come up with a song to taunt the Leicester fans about how they tried to nick him from us!

goodoldsussexbythesea

North Stand STH
Sep 2, 2011
Westdene
Something to the tune of "Can't buy me love" by The Beatles? There is a line "Money can't buy you love" which could be changed into something along the lines of "Money can't buy you Vicente" (I know it doesn't fit the tune, and I know it needs changing, but just somewhere to start)

:albion:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I had a dream that he started for the palace game, ripped them to shreds for 90 minutes, scoring two himself and setting up CMS for His hat trick... dunk got sent off for breaking both of murrays legs and palace scored a consolation pen in the 91st minute to make it 5-1.

seems plausible enough

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
It's not about the money, money, money,
He don't need your money, money, money,
He wanna play the Albion way,
Let's hear it for Vicente

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
It's not about the money, money, money,
He don't need your money, money, money,
He wanna play the Albion way,
Let's hear it for Vicente
:thumbsup:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I reckon he might be on the bench for Liverpool, depending how the fitness training is going.

That game could see Gus rotating the squad a fair bit, seeing as we have Leeds straight after.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Could be on the bench on saturday, may possibly start against Liverpool or come on as a second half sub - there is only one way to get match fit, so I think he may get 45 minutes

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Hopefully soon, I can't wait to see him playing in an Albion shirt. I think that it will be either Liverpool or Leeds, as there will definitely need some sort of squad rotation going on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here