Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When do we hear ballot results

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wouldn’t want to be in group 1

Only real chance of going to one game using that method.... better off in group 2 as they never seem to be last on those examples ha !

Yeah I'm not smart enough/too tired and frazzled atm to do it right, but you get the concept! :lol:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
So, if you're in the first priority window, you're guaranteed a ticket meaning there must be a max of 2000 supporters allocated.

How many further windows do we expect and numbers in those windows? I'd imagine after the first priority, numbers will significantly increase making it a bit of a scramble for what's left.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I’m confused as to when the ticket exchange comes in though? I assume if you are in a priority group 1, don’t decide to go and no other season ticket holder buys your ticket, your credit balance is charged for the ticket, however before this you have the option to sell this to members on the ticket exchange.

It seems unlikely that many tickets will end up on the exchange though as it will be offered to all STH’s first.

Think that is more if you've got yourself a ticket then suddenly come down with Covid/are having to isolate/where you live has gone into tier 3 so your circumstances have changed since buying the ticket.

Basically the exchange in this process should just be called "resale to other season ticket holders" as they said tickets for these reduced crowd matches aren't for general sale and are only being sold to season ticket holders anyway.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So, if you're in the first priority window, you're guaranteed a ticket meaning there must be a max of 2000 supporters allocated.

How many further windows do we expect and numbers in those windows? I'd imagine after the first priority, numbers will significantly increase making it a bit of a scramble for what's left.

My guess is a handful will make it to the third window due to combination of people not wanting to go or not being organised enough to buy during their allocated window.

MJSowerby

Jan 23, 2020
Steyning
Its probably just be being moany but if you usually sit in the North Stand (£28.68) a game and all seats are taken in that area you may have to end up paying £40 to sit in the middle of the East Stand if you're really desperate to go and that's all that's left. I know its not going to be perfect but to some people that will probably seem very unfair.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

I guess they're basically using the same approach (and probably just tweaking their system) as for away tickets, but with a ballot replacing the loyalty point tiers.................be interesting to know how many are in the second window but for away games the bands have usually been quite thin to avoid too much of a scramble - presumably based on the estimate of the numbers not likely to be taken up in the first window. All a bit unknown here for the first game obviously - do seem to be quite a cohort that don't want to go.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If I buy tickets for the group are they all emailed to me or individually to each member.?

Usually if you buy for a group (for aways or cup games) they are all emailed to the person completing the transaction.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A question. Call me Thicky McThick, but do I actually have to pay for a ticket given that I’ve left my season ticket money in the club? Seems a bit odd.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A question. Call me Thicky McThick, but do I actually have to pay for a ticket given that I’ve left my season ticket money in the club? Seems a bit odd.

You pay using whatever balance you have left with the club.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
No, it comes off the balance you have left which you should have had an email about already.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
No, it comes off the balance you have left which you should have had an email about already.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I take it that each ticket you get counts as 1 game from your ST?
or are the tickets a fixed price which comes off your cash?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here