Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When CMS returns...

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Surely CMS would be in front of Lita in the pecking order?

I seriously doubt it. Lita is a vastly superior player to CMS. One is a proven Championship goalscorer with Premier League experience, the other has shown flashes of brilliance at Championship level but as of this moment could only be considered a success at League One level playing for a very attacking team.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I want to have a go on an anti-gravity treadmill

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Surely, if everyone is fit and firing, he will be a bench player and used if/when we need to chase the game. I admire the confidence people have in him but I've seen nothing that suggests he would be better than Orlandi or an on form Lopez at playing behind Ulloa or better on the wing than Buckley, lualua or Conway (if he stays).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely, if everyone is fit and firing, he will be a bench player and used if/when we need to chase the game. I admire the confidence people have in him but I've seen nothing that suggests he would be better than Orlandi or an on form Lopez at playing behind Ulloa or better on the wing than Buckley, lualua or Conway (if he stays).
He (hopefully) has more speed than SD, and (I'll whisper this) he's more clinical in front of goal than Orlandi.
Making him plenty good enough to play off Ulloa.

CMS as a winger type player ahead of Buckley et al, now that is a criminal waste of everybodies talents.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
CMS playing the role Buckley is failing to equals goals. And a happy CMS! Which is what we all want to see.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
CMS playing the role Buckley is failing to equals goals. And a happy CMS! Which is what we all want to see.

What has gone wrong you have said something I agree with. CMS would be a revelation in that role. Perhaps Gus will come in for Buckley as he said when he was our manager that Will was better than Zaha.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If CMS isn't back in action before Christmas will the club extend the loan deal for Leroy until the end of the season on the basis Barnes can then be sold in the January transfer window ?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What has gone wrong you have said something I agree with. CMS would be a revelation in that role. Perhaps Gus will come in for Buckley as he said when he was our manager that Will was better than Zaha.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, BG. :thumbsup:

CMS playing off Ulloa = Goals.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even a broken clock is right twice a day, BG. :thumbsup:

CMS playing off Ulloa = Goals.
Currently 11 behind Ings and 150/1 TGS.

Ulloa just 7 behind and 66/1 has got to be worth a couple of quid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here