Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

when Brighton lose

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I simply deny myself the dubious pleasure of watching the Football League Show,......

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Personally I don't think I do, but Mrs P will say otherwise. She has little interest in football, and if she doesn't know the score she claims she can tell the result from my demeanour when I get back.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I simply deny myself the dubious pleasure of watching the Football League Show,......

This. Never watch it if we lose, and only occasionally watch a draw. Same rules apply to buying The Football League Paper.

Jan 30, 2008
Might be a taboo topic but I reckon there's some who might use it as an excuse to make family life a bit uncomfortable , can't see why you would want to go down that route personally
regards
DR

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How can an adult still not understand how to spell the word lose?

Probably due to teachers at school not correcting any spelling mistakes in their written work. When I was at school , marks were deducted for grammar , punctuation and spelling mistakes.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I usually bash someone up as I've told you before. I'm amazed you have not told the rozzers about me!

SAC

May 21, 2014
In the 80s I would take a loss very badly and look for someone to punch but it happens far too much to get that upset about it. Unless it is against a team that really matters I have learnt to shrug it off quite easily.

Alcohol helps.

Jan 30, 2008
In the 80s I would take a loss very badly and look for someone to punch but it happens far too much to get that upset about it. Unless it is against a team that really matters I have learnt to shrug it off quite easily.

Alcohol helps.
fair comment, doesn't alcohol inflame the situation though???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here