Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When away days were worth it just for the support !!!

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I don't think you should be snobbish about a drum IN the crowd, it works for us and I was not a fan at first, but when it's used to start songs and keep the rhythm, it definitely helps. Clip below from Capital One Cup last month.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
At each end of the East Upper there is a large flat section for disabled fans and to my mind the perfect place for a drum and brass section. It would probably work best in the NE corner but of course would require the co-operation of the North. If they decided to sing against the band it would be an embarrassing disaster. I'm aware that some people would think that having a band would be an embarrassment in itself but you're never going to please everyone.
wooooo up there my friend ! A drum is one thing......a brass band is another !

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
BRING BACK GULLY'S GIRLS!

I remember that after he sacked them, Barber said we'd be getting different pre-game / half-time entertainment. Then the next week he had that truly awful street dance group (or he just rounded up a dozen kids on the concourse who had never met before).

We have had that girl opera singer (who was bloody good) a couple of times, and most recently those tenors who were singing Weslh songs (v Cardiff). Never saw them. Waited outside until GOSBTS!

So bring back the girls! Can't make the atmosphere any worse.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
wooooo up there my friend ! A drum is one thing......a brass band is another !

I was thinking just a trumpet and trombone to accompany the drum but point taken. I may of got carried away with myself. In my head it was going to unite the stands and we'd all sing as one. I think I need a lay down and a reality check. Fulham on Saturday should sort that out.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
anyone going to blackpool?

it´s my second away game of the season
flying into manchester
anyone know a good night out after the game ... tips please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here