when are we gonna start scoring like this

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Perhaps someone could produce a video with all our quality goals so far this season, Chippy vs Plymouth, Frutos vs Norwich etc. etc.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Here's another special one. The footage isn't brilliant, but still.

Goal

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
I remember that well. I thought I heard the crossbar crack!

Didnt he also score an almost identical one vs Wombledon?

Certainly did, we were at both games and at the Liverpool game we all just stopped and looked at one another, then a few weeks later he went and did it again at Wimbledon. I think the Wimbledon goal was better. His hattrick at Monaco was the best though, three absolutely spectacular goals. One left foot curler that puts the Liverpool and Wimbledon goals to shame.

Wimbledon Goal but the footage isn't great, if you double the screen size it's a bit better and the second run through is better than the first.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
BensGrandad said:
If either of CKRs efforts on Friday night had gone in they would have surpassed those.

If Leeds hadn't lost fourteen games last season we'd have been promoted, it didn't happen so it doesn't count.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BensGrandad said:
If either of CKRs efforts on Friday night had gone in they would have surpassed those.

That was really an assessment of CKRs two efforts on Friday night which were absolutely stunning and missed by inches both of them. Really good efforts froma long way out and struck with pace.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Whats happened to Di Canio??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports