Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When, and why, was Glenn Murray booked on Friday?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Knocky didn't keep his cool, our players struggled to keep him away from the ref otherwise he was going to get a red card, I was surprised he came out for the second half to avoid another yellow and I guess that's why he was substituted later.

He's so wound up to do well I'm staggered he hasn't been sent off in these last eight games or so, seems ready to flip at any moment (Wonder where Dunk put his booking a game monkey)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Murray was booked at 20:25 immediately after they got their second goal for dissent to the referee close to the half way line.

I assume that those that watched on TV Sky were showing the 5th replay of the goal at the time and didn't pick up on the yellow card

I checked the recording and due to the multiple replays there is no live footage from the goal being scored to the re-start.

However, I e-mailed the football league and they have responded that Murray was booked for dissent in the 30th minute (the second goal was scored in the 39th minute). I'll check the recording again tonight to see if anything shows up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here