Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When all is said and done, we have been proper horseshit this season

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I MADE A COMMENT ON A THREAD THE OTHER WEEK ABOUT SORTING THE MEN FROM THE BOYS IN THIS TEAM AND WHO HAS THE BOTTLE TO STAY UP , LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE WISE WORDS, SEEN IT HAPPEN BEFORE AND TEAMS JUST FALL APART
regards
DR

Precious little leadership, inspiration, drive and passion in that squad.

I'm still happy in my seat. New stadia, training facility, Premier pirates signing up our best..it all takes its toll.
We were 20 minutes from falling out the league, some tw@t sold our ground, etc etc.

Jeez...these are HAPPY days.
What's up with you? Patience, better times WILL come.

Yep

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I'm still happy in my seat. New stadia, training facility, Premier pirates signing up our best..it all takes its toll.
We were 20 minutes from falling out the league, some tw@t sold our ground, etc etc.

Jeez...these are HAPPY days.
What's up with you? Patience, better times WILL come.

Agree with your sentiment but the team have been horsey plop. You can't escape this no matter how comfortable your amex seat is

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I enjoyed our two trips to Brentford but mainly as days out coupled with lots of drinking on the trains. FA cup was cheap and meant we got through to next round.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Agree with your sentiment but the team have been horsey plop. You can't escape this no matter how comfortable your amex seat is

Horsey plop is useful. You can put it on your roses.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I can't quite believe that we've already lost 7 games at home and it'll probably be 10 by the end of the season. Woeful, just woeful.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, this has been an awful, wasted season.

We have to beat one of Bournemouth, or Huddersfield, winning ugly if necessary, otherwise it could mean relegation and 1 wasted year becomes 3+ wasted seasons.

The key is then to get pretty much all the squad together for a full PreSeason, rather than waiting for transfer deadline day in August to sign a few.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here