Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whc x: Semi final live draw

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm a big SWC fan but I wouldn't mind any of the others winning. They've all got a great story and will only add to the WHC legend. That said, I'd be perfectly happy if the SWC won again so basically it's all good at H.Q.

Both semis should be very competitive.

If SWC (rightly) wins it three times straight, I presume he gets to keep it?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Happy with any of the three hard competitors left in to win it.

Me-and-Athena-the-Honey-badger.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Bit boring to vote for the SWC now after the last two years. Plus it's an apex predator, so always limited in how hard it can be. Gotta be GM for its first ever final. Been a while since we had a properly headmental winner.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I would have liked a Jag-Badge final but nevermind, we'll know the eventual winner from this match up. The winner of Mickey vs Handbag surely has no hope.

I missed out on tickets for both semis (I have a final one though!). Willing to part with up to £500 for a Jag-Badge ticket so please PM if you have a spare.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
There are military vehicles named after HB, members of Rotary Club drive Jags.

Game ****ing over

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I've been a supporter of the HB since it's debut, but having seconded the Jaguar in the nominations, will be rooting for the new boy. Should be a corker of a contest :thumbsup:

Really??? Consider carefully before changing your allegiance and making a fool of yourself...for example, here's a picture of "Maya" being all fierce and aggressive

143227.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Look at the massive chain round it's neck. Probably connected to a lead that some HUGE security guys are holding so they can haul it away when the Jag gets pissed off with the bloke and enters skull crush mode.

Meanwhile the Honey Donald is PICKED UP and cuddled by a girl.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Look at the massive chain round it's neck. Probably connected to a lead that some HUGE security guys are holding so they can haul it away when the Jag gets pissed off with the bloke and enters skull crush mode.

Meanwhile the Honey Donald is PICKED UP and cuddled by a girl.

Mate, diamanté is diamanté, it's plain for all to see - you can virtually hear the damn thing purring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here