Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHC X: Quarter final 4 - Jaguar vs Polar Bear

Who's harder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We are just over two hours away from the most momentous result in WHC history. The three time champion, never defeated polar bear has a little over two hours left to save himself. Otherwise he will suffer his first ever defeat.

I'll admit I didn't think he would win it this time round but I am a little surprised that it's an apex predator that's taken him out. I thought it would be one of the smaller, newer bread of competitors not an apex. He dominated in the era of the Apex predator.

Sensational. WHC X has finally arrived!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A narrow lead with not long to go. Time to bring out the cheerleaders

cheerleaders.jpg

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Just under half an hour to go. Only two votes in it. Are we going to see the greatest upset in tournament history? Or is the Polar Bear going to roar his way past a contender who is taking WHC X by storm in his debut season?

Nail biting.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's over!

SENSATIONAL!!!

Jaguar in his first ever WHC has defeated the three time Champion Polar bear 63-62! That is the first time EVER that the Polar Bear has been defeated. Incredible. A truly remarkable performance by Jaguar who is having an outstanding tournament. Just what do we have on our hands here? How far can he go? He won his qualifying group, he smashed his second round opponent 74 - 25 and now he has delivered Polar Bear's first ever defeat. He's going to take some stopping that's for sure.

What a contest, what a victory, what a Jaguar!

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
It's over!

SENSATIONAL!!!

Jaguar in his first ever WHC has defeated the three time Champion Polar bear 63-62! That is the first time EVER that the Polar Bear has been defeated. Incredible. A truly remarkable performance by Jaguar who is having an outstanding tournament. Just what do we have on our hands here? How far can he go? He won his qualifying group, he smashed his second round opponent 74 - 25 and now he has delivered Polar Bear's first ever defeat. He's going to take some stopping that's for sure.

What a contest, what a victory, what a Jaguar!

By ONE vote!! Safe to say that this is going to be The Best Match of WHC!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The polar bear is having a proper SULK now. Won't even do media interviews.

b30389162966fd319369b39e51f51169.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here